Hi, my name is Catherine.
I am dedicated, well mannered, careful and attentive. I love to do gardening, singing and brisk walking in the park during my leisure time.
During my past years with the dementia daycare centre as a senior health care assistance, I have gained the experience of:-
• Daily vital signs monitoring such as body temperature, blood pressure
• Assist elderly with toileting, bathing, dressing and feeding
• Assist elderly with mobility problems
• Engaging with elderly to help them feel less lonely or worries. Usually with games, art and craft, singing or simply just chatting.
• Helping elderly with daily exercises.
• Preparing meal according to their diet requirements– e.g. soft diet, thickener, etc
• Escorting elderly home after day care
• Monitoring and ensuring environment cleanliness and safety.
With my past 3 years of trainings and experiences in the dementia daycare centre, it make me an ideal caregiver to provide caregiving services to your loved ones.
I can communicate well in English, Mandarin, Malay, Dialects (Hakka, Cantonese)
Thank you for your time and consideration. I am sincerely looking forward to share your caregiving of your loved ones.
3 years , 0 months
TMC Business School
|Are you comfortable with pets?||Yes|
|Are you willing to travel to Careseeker's destination?||Yes|
|Which districts are you willing to work at?||SG-West|
|Are you okay if a job runs later than planned?||Yes|
|Do you have Medical Indemnity Cover or similar insurance?||No|