I have a diverse background of slightly more than 10 years of experience, primarily in acute clinical bedside care.
Worked in various multi-disciplinary settings:
- Orthopaedic and geriatric bedside care involving hip and knee replacements, be it elective or traumatic due to falls, and spinal nursing care in instances such as in road traffic accidents.
- General medicine including administering controlled drugs, dealing with alcohol withdrawal and managing psychotic patients.
- Managed patients with frequent dialysis, advanced cancers and chemotherapy, severe pneumonia, tracheostomies and chest tubes.
- Geriatrics bedside management with dementia and acute delirium.
- Experience with blood taking and providing intravenous access.
- Medical escort and home companion to comatose patients, bedbound/dependent care.
11 years , 3 months
: Singapore Nursing Board
License number :
Expiry date : 31-12-2020
|Are you comfortable with pets?||Yes|
|Are you willing to travel to Careseeker's destination?||Yes|
|Which districts are you willing to work at?||SG-No preference (SG)|
|Are you okay if a job runs later than planned?||Yes|
|Do you have Medical Indemnity Cover or similar insurance?||No|