WSQ Provide Pre-natal Massage
A pre-natal massage not only helps mothers relax and rejuvenate, it benefits the developing foetus by improving the circulation of blood and nutrients to the baby! Besides, a pre-natal massage makes child delivery easier.
Dates: 4, 5, 18, 19, 26 February 2021
Venue: 2 Havelock Road, #02-25/26, Havelock II, S(059763)
Course fees: $1498 (Inclusive of GST)
- All Singapore Citizens who are at least 21 years of age
- All Singapore Permanenet Residents who are at least 21 years of age
- SkillsFuture Credit PSEA claimable
Carry out pre-treatment activities
Consult with the client
Perform pre-natal massage
- Carry out post-treatment activities
To ensure the safety of participants, Singapore Spa Institute has implemented the following preventive measures:
- Masks will be provided and participants have to put them on at all times during training.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided for participants to disinfect their hands. Participants are strongly encouraged to wash their hands frequently.
Look for similar items
- Singapore Spa Institute
WSQ Provide Indian Head Massage
Do you know someone around you who often experiences headache or tightness in the nec...
WSQ Provide Basic Make up
Ever wondered how you can enhance your appearance without the intervention of beauty ap...
WSQ Provide Infant Massage
Suitable for freelance and family caregivers providing care for infants, including nann...
WSQ Provide Seated Chair Massage
Suitable for freelance and family caregivers who are providing care for patients with s...
WSQ Provide Post-Natal Massage
After delivery, mothers are physically and emotionally exhausted. A post-natal massag...