WSQ Provide Seated Chair Massage
Course Fee: $1016.50 (Inclusive of GST)
Dates: 18, 29, 22, 23 February 2021
Time: 9am - 7.30pm
Venue: 2 Havelock Road, #02-25/26, Havelock II, S(059763)
Class Size: Max 25
Training method: lecture/practical
Assessment method: Oral/practical
Government funding eligibility for course:
- All Singapore Citizens who are at least 21 years of age
- All Singapore Permanenet Residents who are at least 21 years of age
- SkillsFuture Credit PSEA claimable
Benefits of Seated Chair Massage include:
- Addresses head, neck, back, arms, hands and shoulders
- Provides relaxation and rejuvenation
- Relieves physical and mental stress
- Reduces muscle tension and pain
- Calms the nervous system
To ensure the safety of participants, Singapore Spa Institute has implemented the following preventive measures:
- Masks will be provided and participants have to put them on at all times during training.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided for participants to disinfect their hands. Participants are strongly encouraged to wash their hands frequently.
Look for similar items
- Singapore Spa Institute
WSQ Provide Indian Head Massage
Do you know someone around you who often experiences headache or tightness in the nec...
WSQ Provide Basic Make up
Ever wondered how you can enhance your appearance without the intervention of beauty ap...
WSQ Provide Infant Massage
Suitable for freelance and family caregivers providing care for infants, including nann...
WSQ Provide Post-Natal Massage
After delivery, mothers are physically and emotionally exhausted. A post-natal massag...
Advanced confinement Post Natal
Advanced confinement Post Natal modules include: WSQ Provide Post natal massage ...