Daily hospital allowance if you are hospitalized due to Dengue, Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) accidents, and more*.
*For details on full benefits refer to Product Summary
√ Coverage up to S$20,000 for accidental death or accidental total & permanent disability
√ Receive S$100 per day (up to 14 days) if you are hospitalized due to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), accident, food poisoning, Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever, or Zika.
√ Coverage of S$10,000 for death due to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
√ Pays on top of any other insurance policies you might already have
Eligibility & Important Notes:
- Eligible for customers and their children aged between 2 to 65 years old, if you are above 65 please do not purchase this product.
- Eligible for Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident or with a valid employment pass (EP holders or S Pass holders) / dependant’s pass; and is residing in Singapore.
- Each customer can only buy one plan under GREAT Value Protect. If you happen to be covered for more than one plan under GREAT Value Protect, the insurer will consider your coverage under the first plan only and your coverage under other plan(s) will be cancelled. Insurer will refund you any premium paid for subsequent plan(s) without interest.
- GREAT Value Protect is underwritten by The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited.
- Please refer to the Product Summary, Important Notes & Declarations and FAQ for more information on the insurance plan.
- You may wish to seek advice from a qualified adviser before buying the product. If you choose not to seek advice from a qualified adviser, you should consider whether the product is suitable for you. If you decide that the policy is not suitable after buying the policy, you may terminate the policy in accordance with the free-look provision, if any, and the insurer may recover from you any expense incurred by the insurer in underwriting the policy.
- This Policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
- Information correct as of 18 February 2020.
*Please kindly note that due to the personal information that needs to be submitted to the insurer, multiple checkouts for the policy is disabled. If you need to purchase more than one, each policy needs to be checked out one by one. You may use the same account to purchase multiple policies one at a time.*