Suitable for registered and enrolled nurses who want to supplement their nursing knowledge and skills and obtain a Nursing Degree that has been accredited by the Singapore Nursing Board. This course is a 24-month top-up Nursing Degree program offered by one of the top-ranking universities, University of Dundee, in partnership with CSM Academy International. Non-Singaporeans may apply.
1) Lectures will take place over 2 full days and 1 evening
2) 8 modules will be covered
3) 24/7 online support available
4) Location: 250 Sims Avenue, #03-01, SPCS Building Singapore 387513. Nearest Mrt station: Aljunied
– Non-Refundable Application Fee is $300 (before GST) for Local Students
– “Local Students” refer to Singapore Citizens/Singapore Permanent Residents/Employment Pass/Special Pass/Work Pass/Dependant Pass holders)
– There is a total of 8 modules to be completed but payment is collected on per module basis
– Other fees such as insurance fees may be applicable.