1. How do I become a user of CaregiverAsia E-Store?
Yes you do, but it's simple to create an account and allows you to order easily without having to fill in your details every time you shop with us.
You can also choose to receive benefits such as regular newsletters, and exclusive discount/promos and special offers.
You can register now, or you can start shopping straight away and set up your account when you check out - whichever suits you best.
Simply follow the easy steps on the screen and remember to have your payment details on hand.
If you already have a CaregiverAsia account, click on the "Login" button to sign in normally. If you are a new user, please click on the "Login" button and you will be directed to register a new CaregiverAsia account.
This will lead you to the registration form, where you can log in with your Facebook, Google or LinkedIn Account, or create a new account and password with your email address. Please verify all information provided, as it is important that we are able to contact you about your orders.
Please click on “Forget your password” below the Password field. You will be directed to fill in your email address and reset instructions will be sent to you.
Simply log in to your CaregiverAsia account and click on the "My Account" button, followed by selecting "Profile" under the dropdown list. You can click on the "Edit" button to make necessary changes and click on the "Submit" button to save your changes.
We are sorry to see you go, please contact CaregiverAsia at 62586683 or email@example.com to deactivate/cancel your account.
We’re always here to help. Please contact CaregiverAsia at 62586683 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact CaregiverAsia at 62586683 or email@example.com.
1) Your email service provider may be marking our emails as junk mail. To prevent this from happening, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book.
2) Ensure that you entered the correct email address when you signed up with CaregiverAsia. Just log in to your account (if you can remember which email address you used) to check this.
2. How do I make an order?
1) Visit the product page for an item you wish to buy.
2) Click on the 'Add to Cart' button.
3) When you have finished adding items to your cart, click on the Checkout button or the shopping cart icon.
4) If you need to edit the items in your Cart, you can make changes to the quantity under 'Quantity' or Delete using the red arrow next to the item in the Cart.
5) Review your order information and click on the 'Place Order' button to complete your purchase.
6) For every successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation.
You will be contacted by the relevant training provider within 5 business days. Please contact CaregiverAsia at 62586683 or email@example.com if you do not hear from them.
While we endeavor to meet your requests, please note that all sales are final. All cancellations need to be done within 24 hours of the receipt date and timing, failing which, the order has to stand.
We continuously replenish our products, please check the availability on CaregiverAsia e-store website or email CaregiverAsia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any issues with your order, please contact CaregiverAsia at 62586683 or email@example.com .
Unfortunately, changes are no longer possible once you have completed the checkout.
3. How do I make payment?
We accept payment made by credit card (Visa/Mastercard/American Express) and eNETS.
The CaregiverAsia payment gateway with Stripe is secured and stable. But like with anything online, there may be instances where your credit card may not work, here are a number of things you can try:
1. Refresh/re-start your browser session
Try closing your browser or browser tab and re-opening a new browser/tab to the site
Go to your Order and try to submit payment again
2. Check with your financial institution
Your financial institution may flag your card depending on your online purchasing history and block transaction from certain sites.
Ensure that your financial institution has not blocked your card and try to submit payment again.
You may do so in the Coupon Code field at the check out page.
Here are some quick tips when you face difficulty applying your voucher codes:
1) Minimum Spend
Some voucher codes are only applicable with a minimum spending. In such cases, check that your order value meets the spending requirement.
2) Validity Period
Make sure that your voucher code is valid and has not expired. Terms and Conditions will be mentioned in the respective email sent to you or at the back of the physical voucher.
3) Product/Service exclusions
Check if the product/service you wish to purchase falls under Voucher Code Restrictions or Brand Exclusions from Voucher Codes. These are non voucher applicable.
4) Terms and Conditions of Voucher
- New customer: Voucher is valid only on first purchase for one-time use
- Specific customer: Voucher is created only for a specific customer, and cannot be shared with other customer accounts
- Specific category: Voucher is only valid for items from certain categories
- Items on markdown: Voucher does not apply to items already on discounts
- One-time use only: Most voucher codes are generated for one-time use only, unless stated otherwise
There is no additional online payment processing fee.
Currently, CaregiverAsia E-Store only accepts Singapore Dollars (SGD)
4. Delivery & Order Tracking
We offer a variety of delivery options, dependent on the items being shipped. Each product page lists the delivery options and costs. We also offer self-collection for some smaller items.
Currently, we do not provide a delivery tracking service. However, contact CaregiverAsia at 62586683 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you have purchased our online courses, you will be able to find it on your CaregiverAsia dashboard upon log in to www.caregiverasia.com
For consumable products, please allow 10-14 business days for products to be delivered to a valid address in Singapore.
If you have indicated your interest for any courses/workshops, the relevant training provider will contact you within 5 business days.
Please contact CaregiverAsia at 62586683 or email@example.com if you do not hear from them.
5. Refund and Exchange
While we will endeavor to meet your requests, please note that all sales are final. All cancellations need to be done within 24 hours of the receipt date and timing, failing which, the order has to stand. No refund will be done thereafter.
Please contact CaregiverAsia at 62586683 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you receive a damaged, defective, or wrong product sold by Caregiverasia e-store and want to replace it with the same product. The product being exchanged must meet the following criteria:
• Shipped to an address in Singapore
• Not received by you as a gift
• Sold by CaregiverAsia e-store
• Not identical to the product being returned
• Originally purchased with a credit card
Do note that all nursing products will have no exchanges allowed due to hygiene purposes.
Please contact our third party partner to check on the exchange policy. Alternatively, please contact CaregiverAsia at 62586683 or email@example.com.