The provision of companionship, conversation, provide respite for the main caregiver, offer encouragement and perform light housekeeping tasks.
- Make sure that your child/toddler receives proper care
- Pay attention to the safety of the child and changes in their behaviour
- Play with children and develop their mental and emotional wellbeing
- Guiding parents new ways to apply gentle touch to their infants and toddlers with an emphasis on calming and soothing the child.
(Pre & Post Tummy Care)
- Reduction of water retention, detoxification, flatulence and prevention / lighten of stretch marks.