- Respiratory Therapy Singapore
I’m Jay and I have been working as a Respiratory Therapist for the past 23 years. My colleagues and friends call me...
This badge is awarded to a Caregiver who has completed training(s) in BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support), CPR and/or AED courses.
- Set up & operate home mechanical ventilators and therapeutic gas administration
- Provide airway management
- Perform chest therapy, chest vest, percussion, cough assist
- Assist & escort in the transport of ventilated patients to various appointments
- Set up & operate CPAP, BiPAP
(time required for acknowledging a booking)
Rest & Travel time
(time required between bookings)
How to make a booking
Select the available timings that are highlighted in green
Click and drag within the green slots on the calendar to book
There are no reviews for this service yet.