I am a nurse with 4 years of experiences working in the medical-surgical ward.
I am experienced in providing elderly care, post-operation care and also palliative care.
I am compassion in helping and taking care of people in needs.
I am willing to help your family or the loved one in their daily activities and improve their personal wellbeing.
- assist in activity daily living such as bathing, toileting, dressing and feedings (which include NGT and PEG feedings)
- provide companionship or accompany them for medical appointments.
- Monitor their vital signs such as blood pressure, blood sugar level.
Besides, I am also able to perform nursing procedures from the comfort of your own home.
- catheter care or changing of the urinary catheter.
- Care of PICC
- Wound care such as diabetic foot ulcer or pressure ulcer
- Medication administration
- Diabetic Care.
- Stoma care
- Ryle's tube feeding or care of PEG
Moreover, I can communicate fluently in Chinese, English, Malay and Hokkien with a little bit of Cantonese.
Therefore, communication will not be a problem for me.
Home care nursing able to reduce caregiver stress and facilitate recovery. Delivering good quality nursing care to patients is part of the fundamental role of nurses.
|Available for booking|
|Selected for booking|
|Not available for booking|
|No availability set|