I am an ex male nurse with a total of 7 years experience in Nursing and Medical Sales to various discipline.
Hi, I am Sarbjit, a male nurse who graduated in year 2009 from a private college in Malaysia. My first employment as a staff nurse begins in Changi General Hospital, Singapore. I started my carreer in Changi General Hospital from 1st December 2009 till 24th November 2011 ( 02 years contract). I was mainly handling patients with medical issues such as respiratory care patients, diabetic care patients, hypo/hypertension patients, acute and chronic dialysis care patients, patients with all type of wounds (bedsores, carbuncle, gangrene, necrosis and etc.) as well as post op wounds and a lot more. Below are the list of services provided :-
1. Part time Nursing Care for patients who require nursing Care at home. - Subject to availability.
2. Dressing for all type of wounds.
3. Catheterization for patients who require long term indwelling catheter as well as ' In Out Catheterization'.
4. Insert Nasogastric Tube (Ryle's Tube) for feeding purposes. (Long Term & Short Term).
5. Care and Maintenance Of Tracheostomy tube. (Involve suctioning to clear phlegm in order to maintain clean airway flow).
6. Palliative Care for End Stage Cancer patients. & Many More...
I am staying in Balakong and willing to drive Free Of Charge around the vicinity especially in Seri Kembangan, Kajang, Cheras (up to Permaisuri), Putrajaya, Serdang and certain areas in Bangi.
Note :- Any procedure carried out during weekends will be charged double, whereas any procedures carried out during Public Holidays will be charged triple.
Feel free to contact me should you require any other nursing care which is not listed above. Thank You.