- Psychotherapy and Counselling. Singapore
Psychotherapy and Counselling.
Coaching & Counseling
My mission is to help individuals to establish a balanced, meaningful and holistic lifestyle. In my work, I employ techniques from mindfulness-based cognitive (MCBT) practices, psychoanalytical & existential approaches incorporating art and play therapy.
Individual counselling is a one-on-one discussion between the therapist and the client. Individual counselling can assist in coping with stressful life situations, work/school problems, grief, and emotional distress or relationship difficulties. A total of 6 to 8 sessions is recommended for a meaningful outcome.
I specialize in the following areas:
- anger and stress management issues.
- depression and anxiety.
- academic stress and school bullying.
- self-esteem and suicidal issues.
- mental health and sleep issues.
- caregiver burnout.
- youth @ risk
- children-parent relationship (family-based therapy)
- grief, loss & bereavement
- sexuality (LGBT related issues)