- Stay care with us. Singapore
Stay care with us.
Hello, my name is Ray or you can call me Hoong for short! I am able to converse in Cantonese, English, Mandarin, Hokkie and simple Malay.
My hobbies include Singing and Cycling. I enjoy spending at least once a week being immersed in nature, especially when we live in a bustling city like Singapore.
I started providing care in my 20, to care for my elderly grandparents especially when my parents had to be at work most of the time to support the family. My grandparents were the reason that I started pursuing caregiving as a side career. I believe that meaningful conversations and positive companionship play a vital role in caregiving to aid in a patient's quality of life. I do my best to improve people’s lives in a personalised manner and support the elderly with their activities of daily living. Caregiving as a career is definitely a challenge I enjoy and I am constantly improving my skills as I go along this path. I am certified in the following;
● Singapore Rescue Training Centre (SRTC) Caregiver Training Course
● BCLS + AED
● Underwent elderly care courses such as Caring for Persons upgraded my caregiver skills and an advanced course regarding manual transfers, particularly in maximum assistance.
I am punctual when it comes to reporting for duty and I’m also confident in providing the best care possible to people in need.
Your loved ones will be well taken care of!
SGD20.00 / day
* SGD25.00 / day during public holidays.
* SGD25.00 / day from 20:00PM to 08:00AM
or anytime on weekends.