- Reliable Care Companionship Singapore
Reliable Care Companionship
- Assist with the activities of daily living (ADLs) – eating, bathing, getting dressed, toileting, transferring, and continence.
- Accompany and facilitate transport to-and-fro between home and medical appointments, scans and treatment visits if required.
- Alleviate symptoms and improve bodily functions through prescribed treatment plans.
- Bringing out for walks and fresh air if conditions permit.
- Engage in mind stimulating activities like board games, conversations and activities.