Caregiver Group Pte Ltd
The Caregiver Group is a global online aggregator of health and caregiving services for businesses and individuals, covering both the insured and the self-funded. By motivating and empowering freelance professionals, The Group transforms the way care is delivered to people and communities.
Headquartered in Singapore, The Group has a growing international presence in Hong Kong, Malaysia, South Korea and the United States. For more information, please visit www.caregiverasia.com and www.caregiverusa.com.
Online and mobile platforms
CaregiverAsia, the main entity of the Group, is award-winning and connects Careseekers with professional freelance Caregivers via its
online marketplace for Asia, providing care services 24/7, an easy click away.
- CaregiverPlus offers care management and personalised triage as service extensions of the online platform which deepen CaregiverAsia’s service offerings as a home care and health care aggregator. Through working with both in-house and an augmented pool of specially trained freelance Caregivers, the service aims to transform the way care is delivered to homes, by providing on-demand and high-quality care.
CaregiverUSA operates its online marketplace platform BookACare.com that boasts subscribers from Ohio, California, New York,
Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Florida, Rhode Island, and counting.
- CaregiverNanny is our online service which provides nannies for neonatal and confinement care.
CaregiverAsia operates Caregiver Recruitment and handles full-time candidate placements into our corporate partners of health and care establishments such as hospitals, clinics, hospices etc.
CaregiverUSA also operates Home Healthcare Agencies out of Ohio.
Caregiver Support Services
This business unit of Caregiver Group works with Caregivers on facilitating them with Insurance, Backgrounds Checks, Training and Accreditation, thereby enhancing their value proposition to potential Careseekers and future care jobs.
Our Global Partners
Caregiver Group, in its ongoing efforts to educate, improve and make home care services readily available via its operations in Asia Pacific, USA and China, is committed to working with a network of international and regional partners who are specialists in what they do. By collaborating and partnering with them on various levels for different programs, Caregiver Group is able to provide trusted and affordable care solutions for careseekers; and trained, enabled, certified and checked professional caregivers on our care services platforms.
Our ever-growing partners list includes:
Online Marketplace & Caregiver Support Services
- First Advantage, Backgrounds Check, Global
- NTUC Learning Hub, Training & Certification, Singapore
- Tetsuyu Institute Medical Corporation, Japan
Recruitment & Home Healthcare
- Major government & private hospitals, hospices, clinics in Singapore
- American Red Cross, USA
- US Job Corps, USA
- CSM Academy, Singapore
- Parkway College, Singapore
- East Asia College, Singapore
- BIMC Hospital, Indonesia
- Texas Healthcare Institute, USA
- Kangning Junior College of Nursing, Taiwan
Team Caregiver Group is made up of people like you and me. People who have care needs for our loved ones, and ourselves. Coming from a diverse background of experience and expertise, we are a team of dedicated and passionate individuals who have come together to make affordable care readily available for you, with quality, on-time, stress-free and transparent care solutions, anytime, anywhere.